Wednesday, December 28, 2011

WIP Wednesday - 12/28/2011

I figured out where I was on the Flourish shawl!!!  I have worked on it  a little since last week, but you cannot really tell.  Here's a little peaky of it:



The reason that Flourish hasn't progressed greatly is that I dropped it on Monday in order to finish the Citron shawl because I want to gift it before the end of the Twelve Days of Christmas.  It's finished and now needs to be blocked.  How does one block a Citron?  It has to have a bath first...that I know, but...then what?  Lots of pins on the round part or weed-eater cable or what?  Help.



I cleaned out the daughter's bunny cage today.  Meet Africa.  He is temporarily in my care.  While I had him out of the cage, he made me a little yellow puddle on the floor.  I think he likes me.



MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment