Friday, March 23, 2012

FO Friday - 3/23/2012

I've been knitting and knitting and knitting - but not finishing...

That's the problem when you have a hectic schedule and too many things OTN.  My WIP count has crept up a little.  I think 3 works best for me, but I've got a few more than that currently.  I think I will do a WIP Round Up on Wednesday and you'll see what I mean.

I did make a bunch of little newborn hats for Parkland Hospital. 



I used leftovers from other projects.  There wasn't enough left of each color, but definitely enough to make a hat or two...



 DFW Fiber Fest always supports a charity or two every year.  This year, there's three - Parkland, The Prison Yarn Program and North Texas Food Bank. 

FYI - I cannot figure out a good way to reply to comments.  Blogger doesn't always give me e-mail addresses.  When they do, I try to reply that way.  When not, I try to reply in the comments section.  Right now, I am very behind, but I will start using the comments section as the default place for replies. 

MK out.

1 comment:

  1. I just like to leave you a reply so you know I am out here reading your blog. See you next weekend at the FiberFest.

    Ruby

    ReplyDelete