Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Ten on Tuesday - 3/13/2012 - Pump Up The Volume!!!

We've been having cray-zee weather around here.  One day, it's wet and gray, the next it's warm and sunny...Today it's warmish and partly cloudy.  I needed a boost to get me going, and Carole delivered with today's topic 10 Songs That Put You In A Great Mood.


Well, I love music, and I can think of way more than ten songs, but I'll give you the first ten that popped into my head:



1.   To start it off, I really like Annie Lennox and 'Retha Franklin singing Sisters Are Doing It For Themselves.  That really gets my heart pumping!
2.   Beautiful Day by U2
3.   Magic Man by Heart
4.   I Can't Get No Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones.
5.   Vacation by The Go Gos
6.   Love Shack by B52s
7.   Funky Town by Lipps Inc.
8.   Jazzman by Carole King
9.   Already Gone by Eagles
10. It's My Life by No Doubt...Remakes are usually hit or miss, and I like this version the best of all.


Now that I am pumped...I've got to go upstairs and do some decrapifying...


MK out.

3 comments:

  1. Yay! More great ones I had forgotten about to add to my playlist! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun list! So many of the songs on your list I just want to sing along with when I hear them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many people have the Love Shack on their list! Too funny... Pumped up song I guess :)

    ReplyDelete