Friday, April 6, 2012

FO Friday - 4/6/2012

It has been so beautiful the last few days...I would love to go out and enjoy the weather, but I think I'd better stay indoors.  With all the flowers blooming out there, my sinuses don't need any extra stimulation...

The Bird of Paradise Shawl had a nice outing yesterday. 



It was such a pretty day, that it was itching to check out all the sites in the yard.



It really likes the lone petunia.



Only two skeins of Lorna's Laces Shepherd Sock Multi, size 3.25mm 24-inch circulars and the beautiful pattern called Bird of Paradise by Jenn - viola!  The yarn alone kept my interest, but the pattern kept me wanting to get to the next section...and the next...and the next...

The little bib is finished and on its way to Greece. 



I used about 100 yards (103 to be exact) of Cotton Tots.  I like Elaine Fitzpatrick's bib and washcloth designs.  This one is Starfish Bib.  You should check out the other patterns on her website.

I am really trying to finish The Little Red Sweater this weekend.  I finished the hat that goes with it.



It's another Cheeky Beret by Sublime, in their #612 booklet.  I had some leftover Sirdar Snuggly DK in pink and it was just enough - about 100 yards - to make it.  I like the two-tone...so I named it A Pink and Red Cheeky.



So, that leaves three things still OTN - the Little Red Sweater, the Lacy Summer Top and the March 2012 socks.  Hopefully, I can turn some of them into FOs by next Friday.  I have a list of things I want to cast on...The hands are getting itchy and the eyes are getting twitchy...

MK out.

3 comments:

  1. Love all your FO's but especially the sweet little bib! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Pink and Red Cheeky beret is so cute. I want an adult version!!

    ReplyDelete