Saturday, March 7, 2015

FOs!!!

I know it's not Friday, but yesterday was busy and I didn't have a picture of one of the projects and I didn't want to wait another week until I posted finished projects and...and...and...

I finished the sweater almost two weeks ago. I am very pleased how it turned out:


Pattern - 8 Days a Week by Mary Annarella
Yarn - Madelinetosh DK Twist in Seaglass
Modifications - I had to lengthen the armscye (armhole) about an inch; otherwise, none.
Started - 1/4/2015
Finished - 2/22/2015

I am happy to report that blocking did whip those socks into submission, but I couldn't find the blue sock blockers I usually use to style pictures of socks...sorry. 



Pattern - Hippy Ripply Retro Socks by Helen Darmara
Yarn - Rainy Days and Wooly Dogs Laudanum Lache GothSocks in Barbie
Modifications - I made them top down.
Started - 1/11/2015
Finished - 2/28/2015

MK out.


No comments:

Post a Comment