Wednesday, April 15, 2015

WIP Wednesday - 4/15/2015

I have finished all the knitting for my second project for this semester at Loopy Academy:


I'm making French Press Slippers:


I will assemble the slippers and then I will felt them. Since my new washer is of the high efficiency variety, it isn't as easy to manipulate the cycle as my former machine. I didn't want the item to have to go through the entire wash cycle however many times it would take to felt. Each cycle lasts about 45 minutes! I was bummed until a Loopy Groupie pointed me in this direction:


It's the Wonder Washer and it sits on the counter.

Stay tuned.

MK out.

2 comments:

  1. That looks interesting! I thought it was a blender. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was a blender too.....I just did my felting last night....but mine could stand for some more....so let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete