Sunday, June 7, 2015

Start Something Sunday - 6/7/2015

We were very fortunate to be given tickets to the NCAA baseball tournament super regional game between Texas A&M and TCU today. 


I was one of the few wearing a maroon top in a sea of purple, but I was more than okay with it. A pitchers duel yielded a scoreless game until the bottom of the sixth when A&M scored. TCU tied it up in the ninth, but a sac fly in the bottom of the 10th gave A&M the win!

I knew it was going to be a hot and sticky day at the ballpark and none of my current WIPs seemed appropriate for a baseball watching kind of afternoon.  Y'all should know what that means by now...


I started a new project! It's going to be a baby hat to donate to the Greek Festival artisan booth (and it will be given a bath in some wool wash just as soon as it's finished). Yay!

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment