Wednesday, June 3, 2015

WIP Wednesday - 6/3/2015

I worked a lot on my Camp Loopy Project yesterday. Here's what it looked like this morning:


I haven't been able to touch it today. I've been washing and cleaning. (I do have to do that every once in a while...) I did manage to sneak into the studio and cut out triangles for my Camp Loopy fabric project, but I didn't get a picture while the light was good.

Lest you think otherwise, I also managed to do a teeny, tiny bit of knitting today:


Our church hosts a Greek Festival every fall. This year, they decided to have an artisans booth and have appealed to the members of the community for donations of handcrafted items. I figured if I started now, I could have a few items to donate by the fall. So...I started with these booties.

That's me...what about you?

MK out.

No comments:

Post a Comment